The Evil Shoe Throwing Fairy

Is the weather forecast good for the weekend?
Did you pay your entry fees?
Have you the horsebox loaded and everything ready?
Have you cleaned your tack and packed your bag?

Then prepare for a visit from the Shoe Throwing Fairy. This little evil individual will accost your horse in the dark of night and pull, tug, wrench and wrangle his shoe off. You will be met in the morning by a butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth expression from your horse. He will be standing there in all his show-ready glory. But no shoe. NO SHOE! And if you look carefully there will be little fairy dust sprinkled on his fetlock. Commiserations you’ve just been visited by the Evil Shoe Throwing Fairy. 


4 comments:

SmartAlex said...

LMAO! I knew there were little green men involved!

Jessie said...

Now we know the truth :)

Dom said...

As cute as the shoe throwing fairy may be, I am SO glad my horse is barefoot.

Hurricanes12 said...

oh my gosh, the exact thing happened to me this very weekend. exact same shoe as your illustration too. i must link back to this :D
you're blog is garanteed to make me smile whenever i look through it :)